[SEL] O.T. Ford 2000 Expedition want Start

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 1 04:27:18 PDT 2004

Thanks Gary, it appears that everyone is saying it is the battery and I am
now convinced that they are right. I left the battery charger on all night
and it never did charge the battery. Thanks Gary and everyone else who
responded to my inquiry for help. I so appreciate all of you. I will put on
a new battery today and let you all know how I came out on this problem.

Paul