[SEL] Wisconsin Tradegy (ot)

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 12:53:27 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/23/2004 9:20:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BetCleve321 at aol.com writes:

<< The reason why he did that is that he had an assult rifle.
 Said so on the news. >>

Yes, and the news said it was loaded with 20 bullets.  Who needs a semi
automatic  gun with 20 bullets to deer hunt?  This is one of the greatest tragic
reasons people want assault rifles banned.  Virginia allows no more than 3
shells in a shot gun.  I own many guns and enjoy rabbit hunting with my beagles,
but laws allowing assault rifles with 20 bullets for hunting are stupid!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com