[SEL] Rice & Sargent steam engine progress

James Mackessy jmackess at twcny.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 18:33:35 PST 2004

Thanks, Peter and Rick for the positive replies, and Rick for your offer of
transport. The
good news is we found a "friendly" freight carrier and can get it here for a
lot less than I
thought, so we are going forward! I will try to update the website with some
pic's of the
new valve and the boiler work, WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!
Best Regards;
Jim Mackessy