[SEL] Portland PROBLEMS?????

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Mon Nov 22 14:39:19 PST 2004

Gee Judge Tommy, I just guess you have never gone through the "arts and
crafts" sellers area, that is where the real stuff is for the ladies that
don't want to look at all the "rusty" men and "rusty" stuff.

I go every year to a gentlemen that sells "cut" coin jewelry, and based on
how guilty Bill feels (how much he has spent in the back 40) that is what I
get to pick out from his booth.

Just my 2 cents,

Peg Pfeiffer

PS: We went to Portland for 14 years in a row and didn't go this year
because of the "politics" of some of the club members.  When Reggie goes
back, we will too, since then there is a good reason to return.