[SEL] Anyone in Burnsville, MN ??

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 13:44:41 PST 2004

We picked up a nice NC controlled engraver a few weeks ago, and it got back here
last week.

One of the items that was advised by the vendor was that one of the two tape
storage drives was not working. When we collected the machine, we were told that
apparently it was thrown across the workshop in a fit of frustration by the
operator....

Anyway, after a lot of searching and hunting, we think the makers are a company
called:-

Braemar, Inc.
11481 Rupp Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337 USA

Toll Free: 800.328.2719
Phone: 952.890.5135
Fax: 952.882.6550

We emailed them today with a request for help on the drive, but if we don't get
any response, is there anyone near that could call in for us?  Local people tend
to get better responses than overseas enquiries in our experience.

We have got images up on our website which we sent them the url of, so they
should be aware of which machine it is.

Peter