[SEL] Economy Buzzrig Birthday Present

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:03:56 PST 2004

Hi Steve,

That is exactly what I'm looking for. It looks like a complex setup with all
those wires. What is the deal with having a coil inside the magnets? Is it
to start the engine on a battery and coil then switch it over to the mag
once it is running?  I thought you were supposed to keep a coil away from a
magneto because of the magnetic field??  Maybe someone could explain?

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA