[SEL] OT Joe Maurer in hospital

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 21 05:29:25 PST 2004

Thought I might pass on that my good friend Joe Maurer was taken to the
hospital after having severe chest pains on friday.  They ran all kinds of
tests at the local hospital in Freeport then determined couldn't help him so
they medivaced him to a Truma Center in Rockford where they finally found that
he had a severly torn Arota wall and after 4hrs of surgery the reconstructed
the wall saving his life. Spoke with his family yesterday and he is now off
the respirator and being transfered to room sometime today.  Will post any
updates as I get them.
Curt Andree