[SEL] Economy Buzzrig Birthday Present

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 04:25:13 PST 2004

Hi Paul,

I have a different setup from the sounds of your description. Mine is set up
for a friction drive rotary mag off the flywheel. You can see a picture of
the bracket here:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/galloway/galloway3.jpg

I'll probably just try to find one that will match up to the slots in the
bracket. Thanks.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA

P.S. Will be over in your area in Tecumseh Thursday and Friday with family.
Was born and raised there.  Lots of our family history in Riga.