[SEL] Help With Rare Engine Price Please

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 08:15:20 PST 2004

Hi Ed,

I don't think the seller knows what it would cost to restore it either. From
the looks of his place he's not much of a restorer, more of a horder.  Lots
of tractors is various states of disrepair along with lots of other junk.
I'm not sure if he's ever fixed anything up.  To each his own.  I think it
will cost quite a bit to bring this engine back to life. But time and
patience would help. First I need to get it home in the garage first.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA