[SEL] Help With Rare Engine Price Please

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 19 14:49:00 PST 2004

Luke,

You might think along the lines of what it would cost to restore the engine,
ie buy a magneto and machine shop bills. In the end it is easy to have much
more invested in the engine than what it is worth.  Of coarse we do it any
way, but it might give you some negation leverage. The seller probably has
no idea of the restoration costs.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT