[SEL] Hercules power unit

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 16:55:56 PST 2004

Hello Ron.

I had a Hercules Power Unit follow me home too. It is a 1945 Hobart PE-197,
S/N 053. The engine is a 4 cylinder Hercules Model ZXB. The output is 120
Volt and 52 Amps, or 6.3 Kva. It will be a while before I can restore it,
but I need help finding a manual. It looks like the one that was by the SEL
tent at Portland; was that Jim Dunmyer's  ?????

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT