[SEL] Lorenz info wanted

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 9 03:43:31 PST 2004

Ken,
For sure that is an early Lorenz then mine or most of the ones I know of here
in the states.  If like the later engines tell him to exam the crank under the
rear housing and there should be a serial number stamped there some where.
Maybe Arnie Fero can give some insight on dating it since he has the registry.
Curt Andree