[SEL] My Mail Stopped!!

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 21:05:59 PST 2004

Spencer,

Same problem here. No SEL for about 24 hours and then it was back up. One of
my messages got through, and I keep getting mail on the others about not
getting through. I use Earthlink and Wink and Ginger use AOL. Problem on our
end or yours? Not complaining cause this is free, but I am curious. There
were a couple others with a problem that got to my inbox.

Any others with this problem, check in and give your ISP. Maybe Earthlink,
AOhell,  got on the Gates bandwagon and decided to protect us from
ourselves. Time for a new ISP?  Sorry Dave. I broke my promise, but when my
SEL don't work I get testy and talk a little about computers cause I use one
for my mail. Later boys and girls. Time for some zzzz's.

Jeff Allen