[SEL] BIG HELP

George & Norma Armstrong gnarmstrong at netnitco.net
Sat Nov 6 12:33:11 PST 2004

LEROY,
   Tractors used in hauling lowboys often have a winch in order to load
disabled equipment for repair.  Check with a couple of large contractors or
a local large equip. dealer for availability--if they cannot help they prob.
can direct you to a hauler.  You can move tremendous loads by winching, and
slowly as well, by adding parts to you line.  Good Luck.            George