[SEL] Fred Dibnah

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Nov 6 11:32:22 PST 2004

Hi Peter,

Bummer.  Fred was quite a character.  I'm glad that I did get to meet him.
At some point I need to get the set of his industrial heritage programs.
I've seen a couple with Jim & Dolly and they were facinating.  I also got
to meet his third wife; another character.  As Dave likes to say "They're
still making wives, but they've stopped making the old iron."  The bit
that I'll remember most about Fred was the impish twinkle in his eye as he
described sinking that backyard mineshaft without any council permits or
permission.  My kinda bloke.  8-))
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2000/yank1.htm

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero