[SEL] For those of you discussing NHMA Insurance - Please read this...

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Tue Nov 2 02:09:27 PST 2004

I have reproduced on my site the information that has been provided to
the secretaries of the NHMA affiliated clubs. This information is for
all club members covered under the NHMA policies. Since not everyone in
every club is likely to be shown this information I've taken the liberty
of publishing it for members of NHMA affiliated clubs. I have reproduced
the article out of journalistic interest and to allow INFORMED debate
over the insurance matters.

http://www.steamengine.com.au/misc/nhma/insurance2004.html

Please don't flame me for taking "their" side as people did some time
ago when I published the safety guidelines on my site. I'm providing the
information to allow informed debate. Out of interest the guidelines are
  still available:
http://www.steamengine.com.au/misc/nhma/safety_guidelines.html
http://www.steamengine.com.au/misc/nhma/tractor_guidelines.html
Note that these copies are about two years old and I know the guidelines
have changed. I'll get a copy out of my club secretary and update the
documents when I get a chance to. Sadly NHMA STILL have not put them
online despite my repeated offers to them of free hosting.

Paul

pjp at steamengine.com.au
Emerald, Victoria, Australia
www.steamengine.com.au