[SEL] Fw: Peanut Roaster - Louisana

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 04:14:56 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
To: The SEL email discussion list
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 3:25 PM
Subject: Peanut Roaster - Louisana

Age is taking it's toll on me, cannot remember anything nor find anything. Who was the SEL member that lives in Louisiana that was building a peanut roaster last year using a beer barrel and a Maytag engine. He was the one I got my "Lever-Rite" engine from, a good friend of mine and I'll be darn if I can think of his name. Someone bail me out on this or if my friend is reading this please forgive me for forgetting your name and give me a shout.

His name is right on the tip of my tongue yet the brain is gone.

Help!!

Paul