[SEL] Little OT pitcher pump that I want to drive with Herc.

D. Fleming d.fleming at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 30 17:59:19 PDT 2004

Hi Bill,

I think what you may have is a pump that was used in a house with hot water
heat.  My uncle had such a house with the big hot water radiators in each
room and an expansion tank sitting on one of the radiators in an upstairs
bedroom.  Every morning they would look at the level of the water in the
expansion tank and then come down and screw in the plug leading to the
kitchen sink and pump water from the cistern up into the tank in the
upstairs bedroom.  They then removed the plug and used the pump for their
other water needs.  I spent some time looking for that pump after the house
was vacated but could never find it.

Don Fleming
Kipling, Sask. Canada
<d.fleming at sasktel.net>