[SEL] Little OT pitcher pump that I want to drive with Herc.

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 16:05:22 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/30/2004 4:29:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BillMil357 at aol.com writes:

<< what I am calling a pump jack is probably something else, look at the
 pictures and tell me what that is that is driven by the motor and moves the
 arm up and down to operate the pump >>

Bill,

Guess that is some sort of gear reducer with an eccentric arm on the other
side moving the walking beam to pump.  That is a nice set up and what a
beautiful job on the muffler.  Bet it is a quiet running Hercules!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/157829854/158041925dHQYNe

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com