[SEL] Baker Monitor with Wico mag fitted!

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 29 15:59:57 PDT 2004

Hi Curt, it was the Monitor with a Dixie that is never seen in the states, I
have seen several with the EK.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus