[SEL] Baker Monitor with Wico mag fitted!

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jun 29 12:27:44 PDT 2004

Guys,
Recall the thread a while back on Baker Monitors fitted with Wico's? At
Evansville there was one running. Here is the picture.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Evansville2004/P6120029.JPG
While common in Australia, they are never seen here. As I recall the
thread concluded there were none shipped in the states???
Maybe this one was imported, maybe not, who knows. Was sure fascinated
to see it. It did have the special fuel tank to accomodate the mag.
I took more detailed photos if anyone is interested.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC