[SEL] Small Engine Muffler

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 28 16:59:49 PDT 2004

Rob swing by your Onan dealer and pick up a RV genset muffler. It will work
just about as good  as anything you will find.

Roger DiRuscio, The Realty Experts. Sales since 1977
contact 510-226-9785  Fremont,Ca 94539
Collector restorer of antique marine engines, Motorscooters, Micro cars
private pilot 1981, Ham radio KG6QKZ
Volunteer  Cert-Comm member, Fremont Fire department.
web site---   scrapologist.com