[SEL] Rivets

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 17:57:39 PDT 2004

I have been looking for tools for setting large solid rivets, stuff in the
1/4" to 1/2" range, and have not found a source. I have some work I would
like to do that will require rivets and would be interested in knowing of
a supplier of tools. Worst case scenario is that I would have to make
them, but I know nothing of it and hate to reinvent the wheel. Like so
many things, I think the process is empirical.
Joe
--- "Ron Frost, Kersey, PA" <ron217_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ed,
> I doubt that Sears would have them. I'd try an industrial supply house
> od MSC or Mcmaster-Carr.
> Ron
>
> ED <edstoller at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> Would Sears sell these anvils? I guess it would look like a center punch
> of
> drive pin.
>
> Ed Stoller
> New Fairfield, CT