[SEL] Powder Coating Engines

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Jun 25 12:57:34 PDT 2004

Hi Guys -
Good point on the radiator, Ted.
Happens alot on re-chroming - the brass gets eaten in the acid.

In any case - I don't know what "Powder Coating" is.  I always thought it
was like
spray painting but, apparently, not.
What's the idea of using heat ?
The powder IS sprayed on - RIGHT ?
Isn't it just like paint but tougher ?

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Poor is the nation having no heroes -
 \/)"(\/            Shameful is the one having them that forgets "
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz