[SEL] Powder Coating Engines

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Fri Jun 25 09:22:21 PDT 2004

Paul,
Interesting you should mention this. We have a new neighbor and it turns
out he owns a powder coat business. We were talking last night and he
has discovered he can powder coat over small amounts of Bondo. So it is
possible to do some smoothing on your engine with filler and then still
be able to have it powder coated. I was most surprised that the filler
held up to the 400°F curing temps.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC