[SEL] Powder Coating Engines

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 09:19:10 PDT 2004

Paul

Good topic!  From what I know, (not much...)

You have to use a special powder coat that is heat resistant, then just
having a way to bake the size of parts

You can build make shift ovens, etc using heated lamps, etc. or if the
engine parts are small enough, a regular electric oven will do

I picked up a double electric oven at my local country auction for 1.00

I would say I can do the typical Briggs engine in it

I would like to hear what others have to say myself

Clint