[SEL] Coolspring. NOW: Cylinder boring

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Tue Jun 22 19:14:31 PDT 2004

At 07:46 AM 6/22/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Doug,
>How is the feed controlled? Could you post a picture of the set up?
>Curt

It uses a gear reduced screw feed if I remember right. Its been a LONG time
since I even opened the box and looked at it. May take a month of Sundays
to dig it out. It had different size guide plates to go with the cylinder
size. I'll see what I can do about a picture.

           Doug Tallman                  Join us for the 2004 regional show
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com              in conjunction with
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director   Ashland Co Yesteryear Mach club
               Greenwich, OH USA                July 9-11, 2004