[SEL] British Engine show Rules / now waste of space

Arthur Southwell asouth at strato.net
Thu Jun 17 19:35:12 PDT 2004

Hugh,

Arnie is correct.  In your photo, the cars between the tent and camper would
have been asked to move and allow another displayer to set up.  Two shows that
I know of that allow campers and displays in the same area are Coolsprings,
Pa., and Denton, NC., but they pack them in tight!  In the case of Denton, I do
mean tight!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com

Zolfo Springs Fla. Pioneer Park Days  allows camping with engines. Fla. Flywheelers , Ft. Meade Fla., allow camping with the engines.

My 2 cents.

Arthur Southwell
Arcadia, FL  USA
asouth at strato.net