[SEL] British Engine show Rules / now waste of space

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 13:04:10 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/15/2004 2:18:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fero_ah at city-net.com writes:

<< In the states show organizers simply wouldn't allow all that "empty green"
 to go to waste.  They'd direct later arrivals to setup in that area and
 fill it in. >>

Hugh,

Arnie is correct.  In your photo, the cars between the tent and camper would
have been asked to move and allow another displayer to set up.  Two shows that
I know of that allow campers and displays in the same area are Coolsprings,
Pa., and Denton, NC., but they pack them in tight!  In the case of Denton, I do
mean tight!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com