[SEL] Novo?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jun 8 14:38:58 PDT 2004

Hi Grant,

Neat find!!  It might be a Novo, but I can't tell for sure from that
single pic.  If it is a Novo it would look like this and you can determine
the HP from the dimensions given.  It would probably also have "Novo"
cast into the hand-hole covers for the crankcase.
http://www.oldengine.org/docs/Nova_S_data.pdf

Here's a couple of pics of my 3 hp Novo "S".
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/novo.htm

Parts are available for the Novo.  Hit & Miss is one supplier that has a
stock of Novo parts.

Let us know when you get more pics.  Good luck!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA USA
fero_ah at city-net.com