[SEL] Water transfer decals.(removing)

Larry Holderman l-d-holderman at kconline.com
Mon Jun 7 14:26:22 PDT 2004

Now we know how to put them on how do we get them off??   I have and engine
that I repainted a few years ago and placed water transfer decals on it.
They have since been damaged and I would like to remove them.  I tried hot
water and some rubbing without any luck..  I don't want to damge the paint.
Any ideas on how to do this task?

Larry Holderman
Warsaw, Indiana