[SEL] Maytag Upright Questions

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 02:18:25 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/5/2004 9:28:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rotigel at alltel.net writes:
PS, I tried to find your snail on your HP so that I could send you a copy of
the MAYTAG Service Manual that I have copied for friends in the past.
However, your snail is not there. I guess that if Interpol were looking for
me I wouldn't publish my snail either!
PPS, Send me your snail off List. I'll copy it to the envelope into which
I'll put the Service Manual and then eat the paper so that Interpol will not
be able to find it. The Manual will then go out tomorrow and all your
problems will be solved by Wed. at the latest!
Dave,
This is the site where I found the Service Instructions for Maytag Models 72,
82, & 92.

http://www.oldengine.org/docs/Maytag_SM.pdf

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria, California