[SEL] Briggs Question

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 3 05:21:05 PDT 2004

I have a good supply of decent used B&S valves for the lower HPs, so if you
ruin one, not to worry - I'd send you a replacement. (assuming I can find
them in the loft)

As was said - a little at a time. Remove the valve, grind a tad off the end,
slip the valve into place, remeasure, and adjust accordingly.

Bill