[SEL] Nat Rally

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at telstra.com
Sat Jul 31 05:39:41 PDT 2004

Hi Arnie,
         great points and suggestions 100% right!!!! Im not sure if previous events balance sheets are avalible as they have been run by different clubs across the country... could you compare apples with apples in that being the case?

As for this National some of the expenses are to be in the Press release I mentioned was being drafted a little while back (i will get a date when this is to be released)so I guess in the short term discussion will be about the numbers listed there.

However I will ask the question and see (if it isnt included in the press release) if the organisers will disclose more actuals or at least give me access and permission of them so I can ask them on here for you guys to view.

I hope Arnie you believe this is pushing the ball enough to get the response you suggested, if not please suggest another angle you feel is required which I can take.

Kind regards,
              Adam