[SEL] Nat rally

Ron & Liz Sullivan oldengines at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 22 03:39:28 PDT 2004

Hi All
I must side with Reg  the camping prices should at least have power
I dont mind spending a dollar or 2  .
Anyway  I know a gourmet chef that will be slurping piss; burping and
farting, should be able
To set up a menu for our nights of fun at a good price.
and for you blokes who don,t have to drive far can't wait till Qld.
Ron &
Liz {coffee &tea maker  ]