[SEL] magneto question

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Fri Jul 30 17:16:10 PDT 2004

Hi Jim,

Before someone asks if you have a boat that needs an anchor,,,,,  I will
ask if you belong to an engine club in your area????

If you do then ask around to see if anyone has a magneto charger?

I have seen a Maytag flywheel all set up to get it's magnet charged.
I'm sure anyone that has the mag charger will know how to set it up.

Alan

~~~~~Jim Kirkes wrote~~~~~

 I suspect the magnets need recharging. They seem very weak when a
screwdriver is touched to them. Does anybody know where to get this
done. Any other ideas?
Jim
Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA, U.S.A.