way OT [SEL] rattle snake in my playroom

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Fri Jul 30 14:40:08 PDT 2004

I think Curt has it right , I have caught around 5 Hog nose snakes in my
yard and put them in in the wooded area in my back yard (wife goes nuts at
the site of em) they hiss ,spit, regurgatate and some times rattle their
tail aganst something to make a rattler sound , they are harmless , but be
safe if your not 100 % sure , stay out striking range ,  let em go , if you
have kids and pets take them to a remote place and carefully release them ,
:-))

Rex Hinz