way OT [SEL] rattle snake in my playroom

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 04:28:57 PDT 2004

Hey Curt, you found it! It was the hog nose.  When I put him down in the
weeds he rolled over belly up. I thought I killed it but know I didn't do
any harm. I rolled him top side up and he immediately rolled back over belly
up. I knew if he was dead he couldn't roll himself over. I went in to get
Brooklynn and when we came back it was gone.

We had a skunk going through the back yard later that evening. Shirley
hollered that we have a friend in the back yard. I saw the skunk back there
and grabbed the camera and headed out to see how close I could get with out
him wheeling around backwards to spray me.  I know how close to get but
that's a story for another time.  I can have Shirley tell you all about that
at Portland!

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/skunk1.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/skunk2.jpg

Luke Tonneberger