[SEL] list mail help

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 14:35:54 PDT 2004

Yesterday I noticed I was missing some list mail after noting that I only had
a few and then checking with the archives for July.  Today I received none
and counted 18 posts in the archives.  I checked to make sure I was still active
in the list and all boxes properly checked. My list information also notes
that I am having mail bounced again 3.0 out of 5.0 it says.  I have been having
this problem off and on for some time now and every time I contact AOL, they
inform me that Spencer has to contact them to resolve the problem.  I have gone
directly to the AOL Postmaster Team without resolve on my part as they will
not talk to me about the problem. I have sent Spencer emails about my problems
and to contact AOL, and then they clear up for a while, but I now feel that I
am worrying him too much with my problem and AOL.

I have no email/spam/etc., blockers of any kind in my computer.  I receive
all regular emails without failure.  It is just mail coming from the list.  It
is also apparently just list mail coming thru AOL, as I do not hear of problems
with the rest of you folks.  I am on AOL 5.0.  Does anyone have any ideas
what to do to continue on the list without worrying someone all the time, or its
it just time for me to say good by to the list.  Other than this recent
problem, I have not had much problems with AOL and sort of hesitant to change at
this time.

Also understand that I am not very computer savvy, do not down load much into
it, never had a worm in 6 years now, so what ever I do must work except for
this problem.

Thanks,

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA