[SEL] National Rally Cost

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at telstra.com
Fri Jul 30 04:28:21 PDT 2004

Hey Reg,
        if you think im personally attacking you with little digs, im sorry but that is not my intention and in my opinion is not the case. In my view since YOU started the thread on the list about cost, of which I agreed with you several times is 100% correct it seemed logical to me you would be the point of call to response since you seem to represent those with the same opinion.

The point im trying to make is you found a problem and said something about of which several times I congratulated you for doing so. However that being said since you are so passionate about the National provide some solutions on how the organisers could cut costs. If you are lost for ideas or suggestions please say so no one will knock you for not knowing.

The information I gave you in the last email was exactly that "for your information" which means Reg people have been taking your (and the other comments) thoughts seriously and are trying to work out ways to address them in the best possible way and in turn are asking for outside help........ yours and everyone elses on the list! Please explain the problem of this to me?

I share your views Reg lower cost benefits us all, however im not throwing my hands up in the air and putting it in the to hard basket, im trying to be proactive and make this rally the best it can be something im sure you will agree would be in every exhibitors best interest.

Of trying I am guilty 100%, and I accept your remarks about me personally however as you so kindly mentioned we are no here to snip each other but to help make this hobby continue and be great for everyone involved and in that interest I again welcome 100% your input and comment to the National and anything else in regards to the hobby you may feel about and congratulate you on your courage in doing what you have so far, the hobby and directlty the National Im sure will be better because of it.

So without insult, offence or anything else please anyone who may have some suggestions about reducing the costs of the National please voice them for the points mentioned above.

Kind regards,
              Adam