[SEL] rattle snake in my playroom

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:56:59 PDT 2004

Hi Everybody,

Not sure what kind of snake this is but Shirley about stepped on it while
she was going out to hang up some laundry on the clothes line this past
Saturday afternoon. It was about 16 inches long. After poking at it with a
broom handle to get him to go on his way he sorta coiled up, raised his
head, and hissed a few times. You can see him donig this in the second
picture. I was able to dangle him off the broom handle and put him out in
the weeds. He never did try to bite at the broom handle.  Shirley watched
from faaaaar away as she is very afraid of snakes. When I get time I'm going
to try and see what type of snake it was.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-005s.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-008s.jpg

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan