[SEL] Pump Question

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Thu Jul 29 07:07:30 PDT 2004

GET IT !!!
I've always liked an engine display where the engine is doing something.
Problem with water pumps - - - Getting water.
Sometimes it's easier to dig a well.
Good Find !

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Conceit is an odd disease -
 \/)"(\/            It makes everyone sick but the one who has it. "
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz