[SEL] Re: Nat Rally Costs

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at telstra.com
Wed Jul 28 04:16:33 PDT 2004

Hi Bill,
       Great suggestion and points I will be sure to pass this on to the organisers when I talk to them over the next few days well done and thanks so much for your efforts. I hope we can see some more.

Reg, a media release is currently being drafted which I believe will address the issue of cost and other comments made both here on the list and other places about the National, mean while Reg your suggestions on how to offset the costs are still most welcome and I look forward to seeing them....... watch this space....

Kind regards,
               Adam