[SEL] bridge engine update

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jul 27 09:49:42 PDT 2004

Hey Bill,

YEE HAW!!!  What excellent news!  First we get a post from RIck
Rowlands on progress with the Tod Engine and now this!!  Obviously keep
us informed (and don't forget your camera).

Now wasn't there another of these "bridge engines" that a list member was
chasing?  Arkansas maybe....?

And while we're having a great engine day, maybe we'll soon be hearing a
great story from Paul Evans in Wales?  8-))

See ya,  Arnie