[SEL] bridge engine update

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Mon Jul 26 18:48:56 PDT 2004

after several letters and several months, i finally got a reply from kansas city southern railroad today,,,, got a call from  the head of the bridge dept at the shreveport office,,,,evidently, someone from higher up had forwarded one of my letters to him and told him to check into it,,, his words to me were " i think you've gotten the attention of one of the big guys",,,,, so, maybe my letter to mr. haverty, the ceo in kansas city did find its way to his desk.........
the guy i talked to today was very cordial and sounded very positive ,,,,,, he didnt know there was an engine still at that location, but said he would  go to the location tomorrw and look it over,,,,,, his last words were " i really think that i;ll be able to give you a call back and tell you to come get it",,,,,,,,,
so, i guess we'll see,,,,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas