[SEL] Tod Engine Progress Report

Tod Engine Foundation jrowland3 at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 26 13:28:30 PDT 2004

Thanks everyone involved with the ATIS Charity Auction. The Tod Engine
Foundation was a recipient of $400 which is certainly going to be put to use
shortly!

I called our rigging outfit this morning and he plans to get started
Wednesday on moving five of the large Tod Engine parts from Girard to the
museum site. I've been waiting it seems like an eternity to get this phase
of the project underway, and it looks like it may finally happen.  This will
be a big day for the Tod Engine Foundation and I plan to take many many
photos and place them on our webshots page.

More updates as work progresses.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Stationary Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark
Youngstown, OH
www.todengine.org