[SEL] Collection - Gilbertsville, NY

Prepair Ltd prepair at easynet.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 06:25:47 PDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:31:01 -0400, you wrote:

>About how tall are they on the pallet?  Under 39" ?
>
>Steve Williams
>Near Cooperstown NY

I'd have thought that they would be well under that, Steve, these are
the small Homelite two-cycle engine genny sets that a few of the list
guys have in their collections, but I haven't got a height readily
available.

I have the vendor's phone number on my home PC (I'm at work now) so I
can email you his number later unless one of the other guys can
confirm a height for us. I'd guess less than 24" myself.

Thanks,

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes