[SEL] Acknowledgement of e-mail Nat Rally

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jul 25 16:52:38 PDT 2004

Hi Adam,

What sort of national law requires $10 mill. insurance?  How extensive is
this sort of requirement?  Just for old engine exhibitors or anyone?  For
example if I wanted to throw a village picnic would all participants need
to have $10 mill. insurance cover?  How about buskers (street
entertainers)?  Do they need the $10 mill. cover?  DOes it depend on their
act?  Mimes and singers, no.  Jugglers and accordian players yes?

How about automobile liability; $10 mill also?  More?

Seems a VERY strange national requirement in the absence of abundent
evidence of mass carnage at engine rallys.  At least with autos on the
road there's a huge database of evidence of death and destruction.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA USA
fero_ah at city-net.com

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Adam Cottrill wrote:

> Clubs do have a fair and equal chance to co exist as proven by the
> examples above so long as they have a minimun of 10mill public liablity
> which is now in most states is the min requirement by law.

<snip>