[SEL] Fw: Acknowledgement of e-mail Nat Rally

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sat Jul 24 14:47:34 PDT 2004

Here is the reply I have received.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold

----- Original Message -----
From: JULIAN PRICE
To: randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Cc: david carter
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 10:31 PM
Subject: Acknowledgement of e-mail

Dear Reg,
              Your letter of concern has been passed on to me for my comments, and I can assure you that this letter will be tabled at our very next committee meeting, as a letter of this nature is a big concern of ours and as such must be properly addressed. I can promise you that this letter will receive the attention of all of our committee members and will be dealt with in a correct manner and either myself or someone from the committee will be in touch with you once we have dealt with the issues you have raised. Once again Reg, thank you for the letter, as it only through this sort of thing that we can be aware of any problems.
Sincerely

Julian Price
Senior Coordinator

P.S  It is my intention that every member will have a copy of this letter, to take home and return with their answers at the following meeting, with no one knowing what each other has written, as since the drawing up of the original registration form, so much has happened, that an entirely different focus on  things may be expected.
Yours etc
JP