[SEL] NR

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sat Jul 24 01:58:16 PDT 2004

<<> In closing your comments about the NHMA as valid as they may or maynot
be I suggest you move to make a "alternative" to the NHMA, one of the other
guys commented about competition brining prices down. Yes the NHMA does have
the monopoly on clubs and exhibitors. When you wish to do this Reg please
let me know I would be more than happy to help you in putting this togeather
and would welcome sitting down with you and working through it.>>

Adam, I am past really caring about the overall picture.
I am getting to be too old to be of use.
 I only comment OPENLY about what I feel might be against forward progress
in the hobby.

I will be the first to admit that I am wasting my time but.
At least I tried to make things better in my time in the hobby.

I really should know better by now!

fleeced.

Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.